Thyroid detection in late pregnancy, did not take medicines, delivered autistic child. How can I prevent this in next pregnancy?

hello doctor,i am 26year old ,my first pregnancy had in my 21.during that pregnancy the last month showing a little variation in my thyroid .i didn t take any 7months i m stayed in abroad(uae),after i came back in delivery was normal.but my chield is an autistic.we couldn t understood my chield problem until her 1 year.if any possible to become this variation to my chield problem.if any chance will come thyroid in my next pregnancy,please give me a suggestion to prevent thyroid.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012