Thyroid condition, skin irritation, indigestion. On thyronorm medication. Unable to reduce weight inspite of doing yoga, drinking water. Treatment?

Hello to Doctor XXXXXX. I am a thyroid patient since 2007 and have been on medication since then. I have been taking Thyronorm 50 mcg. My reports says thyroid is in control. But neverthless, I do not feel so. I still have all the symptoms that thyroid patients have - cold intolerance, skin irritation, indigestion etc. Then I read a lot of articles on internet which claim that allopathy does not have cure for thyroid. Kindly suggest me some good treatment, as I not able to reduce weight even after going to Yoga and drinking loads of water. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012