Thyroid antibodies, TRAB 4.93, hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, thyronorm 75, neomercasole 5, pain in throat

Dear Doctor i have thyroid antibodies - TRAB 4.93. my throid levels fluctuates since last 4.5 years.. in one month the report reflects hyperthyroid and after a couple of months it shows hypothyroid . My doctor has given me thyronorm 75 and neomercasole 5. Both are taken by me. I am worried if continuous medicine will cause some other disease . Recently sometimes i get pain in the throat. Pls. clarify my doubt.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012