Thyroid, anemic. Doctor given Ivermectin, thyroxine. Fatique. Consult specialist?

Sir,
it is my wife who is having problems.She has thyroid,for which she is taking thyroxine i00mg.That apart,she is anaemic
& is probably suffering from filaria.We were in Patna & therein the doctor gave her ivermectin (iverin,ivermectol etc),albendazol & sometimes banocide.Coming to Bhopal ,i am not able find a doctor who can deal with her problem.Now everytime she takes ivermectin ,she feels better & energetic.But again after some days,she feels tired,overcome with fatigue. I donot know what to do.Can you suggest me a way out ?Or any specialty centre? or some tropical research centre wherein her disease can be effectively treated ? I shall be very thankful.
I have to stop today because have not brought my visa card.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013