Thyroid and lipid profile tests done. Am I at a risk of major diseases?

Hi, i am kavitha and i am 36yrs Old, suddenly i had problem with my periods becomign very irregular and i went for a thyroid test adn lipid profile . Thryoid was 6.89 and try glycerides are 199. Doctor suggested em to take thryocare 25. after 50 days i got the tests done again now the thyroid TSH is 1.89 but tryglycerides count is 255. for the past 2 months ih ave not eaten even paneer i am pure vegetarian and i am not diabetic. Please suggest if i am at potential risk of major diesease and my wt is 68 kgs for 5 2 . Please suggest , doctor gave me a tablet for cholestrol . thanks, Kavitha THanks for the advises Doctor. Now my period have beenr regular from past 3 months. From age of 13 i have a chubby girl so not sure after marraige and kids i have added weight, not sure if i will be loose weight still i will try my 100 % to loose atleast 5 Kg.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013