Thyroid and glucose levels normal. Why does my mouth smell and taste bad?

Hello, I have lost about 7kg in the past 3 months but I am not dieting . My thyroid and glucose levels were normal when I was tested a month ago. I have also had a horrible taste /smell in my mouth for 10 days. My boyfriend says that I don t have bad breath, but it tastes like manure. It is worse when I close my mouth and breathe out through my nose. could the two things be related? My dentist says my teeth are fine. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012