Thyroid, abnormal TSH during abortion, T3, T4 and TSH test normal. Is it necessary to take thyronorm 0.25?

Hello Dr. I need a help on my wife s Thyroid Problem. She was having abnormal TSH when there was a miscarriage in 2009. Now we have a 2 yr old baby. after that we got the blood subsequently tested for T3, T4 and TSH. But all the time, TSH has come out to be normal and till date she s taking Thyronorm 0.25 Tablet . Is it necessary to take the tablet or what do we have to do? Please suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012