Thyroid, PCOS, obesity, weight loss before conceiving. Will herbal life products help?

Hello Doctor, I am facing problem of Thyroid and PCOS . I am 10KG over weight. Every Doctor suggest me to reduce weight before conceiving. As you know it is hard to reduce weight when you are facing Thyroid and PCOS. Tendency of body to gain weight easily is nuisance . Does Herballife product good for losing weight when I am facing mention problem? Do they make any harmful side effect if I want to conceive? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012