Thyroid, PCOS, have scanty flow after taking Diane with pause for heavy bleeding. Advise?

I am having PCOS problem from last 2 yrs, earlier i was put on glicomet SR500, still my periods were irregular, inbetween I wuld take Modus 10mg to get my periods. I suffer with heavy periods for 1 1/2 month,visited a gynic and she gave me a tablet named pause to stop my bleeding and then later put me on diane 35 pills. I have noticed that after taking that my periods are become just a few drops a day. also am a thyroid patient. Pl help me Doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012