Thyroid. Difficult to conceive again, over weight. Taking siphine for period. Suggest?

hi doc my problem is my daughter is now 9 yrs old which was a normal dilvery after 2 yrs of her birth doc. told me that i m suffering from thyroid they suggest me to take 25 mg then it increase to 100 mg past 5 yrs we are planning for a second issue but doc told me that it is quiet difficult to conceive as i m over weight(94kg) n age is 36 now they told me i m suffering from endometriosis they treating me for that they are giving me thyroid 25mg (how they reduce my dose from 100mg to 25 mg past yr) metformium 500mg, folic 5,dina now they had given me injections once now doc told me that to do a tb test RT ET LT D9 5.6 11.3 D11 7.3 12 ET= 7.2 AUTRO-TB-PCR-1(sample: endromentrial currettings) result is NEGATIVE result Elisa for tuberculosis (igM) = 0.69 Elisa for tuberculosis (igG) = 170 after this they gave me Tab AKT-4 they suggest me to take it for an yr which i did Tab Penzole4gm Tab thyrox 25gm Tab Glycomet 500mg Tab Biopreg above ALL THESE DONE ON 17/12/2010 below ALL THESE TEST ARE DONE ON 21/02/2009 Follicle stimulating hormone : 6.35 Luteinising Hormone (LH) : 6.83 Estradiol : 94 Testosterone : 0.61 THYROID PROFILE FT3 : 2.24 FT4 : 1.17 FSH : 3.016 SERUM BILIRUBIN TEST RESULT TOTAL 0.87MG/DL DIRECT 0.34MG/DL INDIRECT 0.53MG/DL SGPT 36 IU/L after this they suggest me to reduce a weight from 94kg(current weight) to 86kg ( to loose atleast 10 kg) then it will possible for me to get pregnant they asked me to be continue taking tab AKT-4 tab PENZOLE tab THYROXIN 25 MG tab GLYCOMET 500MG tab BIOPREG and ask me to contact them after a period of there one yr they advise me to do hypteroscopy which they had done on 15 oct11 during the surgery my bp shut up to 150/110 then they advice me to have a opinion of physician as for my bp and wait for 2 months for a normal conceive process then my period is not normal i have to take siphine tab by which my period comes will i be able to conceive normally please suggest me.... thanks for your kind advice.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  72 Awaiting Answer