Thymectomy, taken gravitor, omnacortil 10 mg , xtracalCT, rabephex, trying to conceive, sperm count low

Hi I am 31yr old gone through thymactomy last 8 months and I am under medication, medicine given are gravitor, omnacortil 10 mg ,xtracalCT and rabephex and mean while we are planning for first child we got married since 5yrs are these tablets effect in concieving. I have gone through HSG test and IUI for 4 times but no result and there is problem with my husband as sperm count and motility is low pl help what can be done
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012