Thumb area injured, broken wrist, bruised, burning sensation. What is going on?

About a year ago I broke my wrist like the part underneath my thumb. The doctor put me in a brace and I took it off and didn't let it heal. The other day I was at work and my wrist cracked , swelled up, and became bruised. My thumb and my index finger have been doing nothing but tingling and sometime it feels.ikemy wrist is burning across the top. There is also a bruise forming underneath my palm by the nerves. What could have happened?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013