Thumb and finger injury, water cyst on wrist. Treatment?

I fell down two months ago and thumb and he next finger got all of the weight. I was doing better but a week ago I helped the plummer to take out from a long hose from the dryer machine, lint and tiniy pieces of paper I had to move my wrist in awkward position in and out and I develope a water cist , I am using a bad, how long will it take to heal, what can I do to expedite healing! thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Cyst will not heal.It has to be removed/excised.Do not puncture the cyst since this can lead to infection and cyst might reappear later.I suggest you to meet a surgeon for getting it removed.Hope this helps.Take care.