Thrush, swollen lymph node after sexual encounter with HIV infected, not penetrative or oral, only touching, suspicion of precum in urethra. Suggestion?

Hello....I m scared. I m taking an HIV test right now. I had a sexual encounter with someone who has HIV. There was no insertive or oral sex , but touching. I like to bite the skin off my hands, sometimes. During this encounter, as I grabbed his penis, a bit of his pre-cum fell on my hand. Also, when he touched my urethra , he may have had pre-cum on it. Now I have thrush and a swollen lymph node.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012