Throwing up black stuff while vomiting. Constant stomach pain started after stopping cigarette. Reason for pain?

I keep throwing up Black stuff, I m guessing its blood . I had tape worms over 2 years ago, and I have constantly had stomach problem ever since then. I had the tape worms problem fixed, but I fear maybe it is whats caused all my recent problems, I have constant stomach pain & I puke black stuff. Everyone says its a ulcer but I had that thing were you put a flashlight down the persons throat into there stomach, this was roughly a year ago. They said I didn t have any ulcers then. Lastly I d like to state most of these mayjor stomach pains started after I stopped smokeing cigarettes. I d been smokeing for about 8-10 years and finaly stopped recently, I sat in the waiting room of the ER for 4 hours and they never took me back so I left...... Whats going on with me any help would be great.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012