Throbbing vision, intense headache followed by coughing and fainting in extremely tense situations, occasional blood in cough. Family history of cancer. Alarming?

HI, I am Aleece. In high tense situations, like arguing, my vision is throbbing and my head feels like its about to explode. I also fainted afterwards with coughing. I ve coughed up blood 3 times a month ago and havent since, but I have been on edge with emotions lately. Cancer has been in my family and caused deaths, am I wrong to think something serious is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012