Throbbing sensation in stomach near belly button, foul smell, gurgling sounds. Treatment?

I am 17 and have a throbbing stomach above my Pubic area near my belly button, also have strange load noises coming from my stomach all the time and pains sometimes and a odor that I can t smell but people tell me its smells of poop or sometimes urine I can never smell this, I have also had serious anxiety problems have had all the symptoms of anxiety you can think of and have been like this for over a year or 2 and the stomach problems and the odor just started this summer.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013