Throbbing sensation in forehead, twitching in right eye. Life threatening?

Hi I m experiencing a frequent throbbing sensation in my forehead , sometimes accompanied by pressure. I also occasionally have a twitching sensation in my right eye. I m really frightened that it might be something serious but am reluctant to expose myself to potentially harmful radiation from a CT scan since Ive already had 2 as a child. Could this be life threatening???
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

Throbbing sensation in forehead and twitching in the right eye may be due to a simple refractive error in eyes. You should find out your visual status and if there is a defect in the vision you should go for correction of the same. Also, you should know the status of your blood pressure. In case you are hypertensive, you should consult a physician for getting the treatment for the same. It is only after ruling out the simple things you should go for CT scan etc. To my mind, it is a simple headache which should not be life threatening.