Throbbing pelvic pain, bladder pressure. Getting tested for cervical cancer and bladder infections. Concerned

I have been having reoccuring throbbing pain in my pelvic area. The pain tends to be more painful at night and I get relief when urinating. It seems to be bladder pressure. The pain also seems to be predominantly behind or at my clitoris, but the clitoris is not sensitive to touch. I have had examinations and even taken inflammatory meds in the past. I have asked to be screened for cervical cancer or bladder infections.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013