Throbbing pain on the neck after having sex with my girlfriend

Ok this is really strange and has never happened to me before, I'm worried about it. The past two days when having sex with my girlfriend I'm getting a really intense, throbbing pain on the right side of my neck all the way up the side and part of the back of my head. It comes rapidly out of nowhere right before I am about to ejaculate. It is so painful I literally have to stop and lay down and not finish. Then it will still throb for a few hours afterwards. It is worse today than it has ever been and I'm getting nervous. My doctor is really far away. It feels like heavy painful blood flow or something because it hurts more with every pump. And its only on the right side of my neck and right side of my head, not the top or left side at all. Any info you have can help me thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Oct 2009