Throbbing pain in vagina, pain on applying pressure. History of ovarian cysts. Cause of concern?

I have a constant throbbing and stinging pain in my left lip of my vagina/ labia major. There is no swelling,rash, or discharge. It also hurts if i touch it or apply slight pressure. I had a pelvic exam with no pap smear and my Gynecologist said everything looked normal. There was a cyst seen previously on my ovaries with an ultra but my gyno said they were not the problem. The pain has been there for 3 weeks now. What is causing the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  125 Awaiting Answer