Throbbing pain in the thigh after masturbation. Could it be due to a blood clot?

I don t know what s going on... I masturbated earlier, then after that I noticed my left leg kind of had a throbbing pain on the back of the thigh. Then I noticed when I touch my penis , or squeeze it, the pain shoots down into the same spot on my thigh. I kind of got bad anxiety so the worst is coming to mind I m thinking of a blood clot lol. However the rational side of me thinks it s a nerve, i don t know it s never happened to me before... Being dead serious here, it s freaking me out.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. Please do not over react. I don't think that the thign pain has to do something with your masturbation of nerve problem. But to have a proper diagnosis of your condition you should consult a physician immediately if you are that much troubled by that pain. Consider anxiety and other contusion that might be reason.

If anxiety is the cause, then I shall be of help. Please post a direct question to me in this website. Make sure that you include every minute details possible. I shall prescribe some Sexology related psychotherapy techniques which should help you cure your condition.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.