Throbbing pain in the temple, blurry eyes. History of migraines and headaches. Need remedy

I have a throbbing pain in my left temple, though it is more in my eye. It started yesterday but it got worse today. I have taken ibprofen and advil , neither of which have helped at all. I also laid down with ice on it, but that didn t make too much of a difference. If I move, my eye gets kind of blurry. If I bend over, I feel extremely wobbly and nauteous. The lights make everything worse, but so does closing my eyes. When I drink water, it seems to feel better for that moment, but as soon as I stop, it goes away. I know I m not dehydrated because I was asleep and before I went to bed, I had a glass of water and a glass of juice. I have headaches and migraines often, but none to this extene. I feel like someone is pulling at the back of my eye and then running their claw-like nails down my vein . Is there something that will make this better??
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013