Throbbing pain in the leg, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, lightheadedness and headaches. Due to candida overgrowth?

Hello, I have been experiencing throbbing pain in my left leg (usually just behind the left buttock and radiating toward my left foot), abdominal cramps with diarrhea, headaches, lightheadedness, and chest pain. These symptoms come and go. They can occur while resting or engaging in physical activity. I am a 33 year old male. I have been to my physician and various emergency rooms for these symptoms and similar symptoms for a few years. Until now, the medical professionals do not find anything wrong with me. What do you think about candida overgrowth? I do have a severe case of fungal infection on my feet. Is it possible that I have a similar infection in my GI tract?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013