Throbbing pain in the head after yelling during the football games. Suggestions?

I am a high school student and when I am at the high school football games and yelling in the stands my head starts to hurt. It starts right after i have stopped yelling and it is a sharp, throbbing pain. It hurts to the extent that I sometimes have to stop yelling for a few moments, sit down, and wait until my head stops hurting. I ve never had any head problems and don t think this is a big issue, I just don t want to yell myself to death in the stands at the age of 17.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
you really dont have to worry about such a thing.its a normal phenomenon that when we yell the head your case if u think its a way too much than u can consider going to your physician.he can examine you and help you.