Throbbing pain in the buttocks. Taken ibuprofen. What could be the reason?

I have a dull throbbing pain that is only in my left butt cheek. It gets worst if I have to sit for awhile when I am loosened up it as not as bad. I have had it 3-4 days now and dont want to get where I am swallowing ibuprofen and doing elsel The dull pain has not went to any others of the legs or body and when you push on the spot the pain comes from it is not very painful Help I am a baseball scout and after a couplge games today the area is barking up preety good right now.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012