Throbbing pain in temples, headache, dizziness, nausea, loss of appetite. Taking panadol, no relief. History of vomiting episodes, choking, coughing. Treatment?

Hello, 6 Months ago I was vomitting and slightly choking/coughing - I had INTENSE pain on my left temple, like something exploded. I then felt extremely tired and went to lay down. I woke up to a burning sensation coming from my left temple down my nose ...and my nose was gushing out blood. This bleed strongly for 15 minutes. My head throbbed strongly that day. Since, I have had throbbing in the left temple (not as bad) though it is constant. The other night I was watching tv and it became a lot stronger in pain. I then notice a vein from my temple going under my eye, which I can still feel by lightly running my finger over it. It feels really horrible to light tough. Not just the vein, but that whole area, temple and a bit further back. My vison is getting worse, I find it hard to concerntrate/focus when talking to people, dizzy, loss of appetite , nausea.. I do get headaches a bit, I have lost about 8 kgs, which I am now 51kg... Panadol doesn t take away the temple throb. I am 23 and I have seen two Doctors and they believe I am too young for anything bad to happen ie brain tumor or stroke . I don t know what has happened, though I am very concerned and would really appreciate some help
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012