Throbbing pain in temple, shoulder and neck pain, pinched cervical nerve. Help?

I have throbbing pain on my left temple which seems to radiate from the side of the neck. I had this for a long time. But for the last couple of months I didnot have any pain. It started again last week. I have pinched cervical nerve as determined by my neurologist ( radiculopathy ). I noticed my left shoulder and neck hurts when I walk on elevated road. My ophthalmologist also found my eye pressure high. I know it is complicated. My question to you- is it due to the pinched cervical nerve(s)? Thank in advance for a reasonal answer/suggestion.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013