Throbbing pain in my clitoris, yellow puss, itching pains, swollen. Suggestion?

i am a sixteen year old non virgin with a few sexual encounters i woke up this morning with a throbbing pain in my clitoris it has gotten worse since the day progressed on and after collage this afternoon i came home inspected my clitoris and there was a lot of yelloq puss from the area throbbing and itching pains and the clitoris itself is very swollen do you know what the problem may be?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
From history it appears that you might be having severe infection on the part.
Go for one antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine course.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Keep local part clean, dry and healthy.
Ok and take care.