Throbbing pain in leg, limped after waking up. Prescribed Dicloflex. Early signs of upcoming seizures?

Hi, for almost 2 weeks I have been suffering from pain in my legs, pain is sometimes throbing sometimes it hurts as I have exercised the day before, but I have not at all, yesterday morning when I woke up I had to limp to get to bathroom. To reduce the pain I`ve been taking Dicloflex, saw GP today he ordered me to do CPK blood test . Is there anything I need to be concerned about, as I have red that it could be early signs of upcoming seizure etc. By the way I am 25 years old. Any answer to my proplem would be much appreciated. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012