Throbbing pain in left testicle, hanging lower than right testicle. Hydrocele operation on right testicle. Suggestions?

Hi. Im 22 year old male. Fit and well. When i was 17 i underwent a hydrocele operation on my right testicle because it was painful and had swollen up. All of a sudden within the past week my left testicle has started to ache and throb from time to time. There is no set pattern or any relation to activities that i do that cause this. I have also noticed that my left testicle is hanging lower than usual and my right one has become higher. Any information would be appreciated... Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013