Throbbing pain in chest, shooting pain in pelvic area, behind head. Treatment?

Hi I have had chest pain from time to time nothing serious but the occasional pounding like right now I experienced one strong pound on the right side of my chest and I have also had stabbing pain near my pelvic area but that only happened about two to three times. And sometimes I feel these sense that my heart is wreaking and tired. I also have sharp pain on the back of head if either I laugh to hard on get overly excited or anxious just when I feel a strong emtion
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012