Throbbing pain in back during pregnancy. Should I be worried, how to get relief?

I have had a throbbing pain going on for 3 days in my back. It s towards the right side of my spine and towards the center of may back, not really that low like close to my buttocks , it higher. It s not up by my shoulders either. I has not moved to another spot in my back, it has been contant in the same exact spot for over 3 days. I am almost 7 months pregnant with my 3rd child. I remember having back pain like this before but it was right before my other 2 boys were born. Is this something that I should be worrying about or call m OB right away? Please help
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012