Throbbing pain behind head, pain occurred after applying hair colour. History of lower back problems. Allergic reaction?

Hi, My mum has a throbbing pain at the back of her head (behind the ear) and sometimes at the back and center of the neck . She s in her late 40s. She suspects it might have something to do with her hair coloring as she is allergic to most hair colors. The pain occurred the same day she colored her hair and it has been 7 days since the pain started. She has also suffered lower back problems. Kindly analyse these symptoms and help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013