Throbbing on temple area. Could it be related to root canal?

Experiencing throbbing/ heavy sensation in the left side of my head/ temple area. It feels different when I touch the left side in comparison to the right side. I feel as though it has something to do with the root canal I had done last year. There is a porcelain crown in its place on the same side I am experiencing the throbbing. It s not really pain, just an annoying feeling. Any idea what it could be? Failed root canal? It really has me worried that it could b something serious.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I have noted your complaints. The possibilities could be
1. Root canal related
2. independent local problem
Please get examined by a local physician to resolve this issue
You may need a neurological assessment after the dental evaluation

Don't worry much. Please see your doctor, he will guide you