Throbbing on side of nose after wearing off Novocaine effects. Heard of this before?

I went to the dentist yesterday to have some cavities filled and they used Novocain to numb me up. The cavities were on the my front teeth . After the novicane wore off I had this funny throbbing feeling on the sides of my nose . Today i still feel this throb like sensation on the side of my nose. It does not hurt at all but it is very annoying. Have you heard of this before and should i just give it time to go away? Thanks, Jeff
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012