Throbbing mass in lower groin. Frequent urination. Tired, scratchy voice

I have a mass in my lower right groin area where my ovaries are. It throbs and I can feel it when I lay on my stomach or when i lay on my back. I also have to urinate a lot as well as not having a normal bowel movement . This has been going on for months about 7 now and it has got bigger. The doctor said it was a herna BUT has not given me an ultrasound yet. I am tired all the time and I have had a rough scratchy voice since Oct with a cough .
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013