Throbbing in heart since spell of raised BP, mild pain on right side. What is causing this?

Last Wednesday I took a supplement that raised y blood pressureto 185/90 and heart beat to 106 I went to emergency and got a ekg - all was ok. and then a bloodwork. Heart o.k. But since then my heart is throbbing all the time with some minor pain on the right side. I returned to emergencey and the same tests and the same results. I can still feel the heart throbbing. The doctor doesn t know what is causing it. The heart seems o.k. otherwise.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012