Throbbing in head, chest pain, throat hurts and upper back pain. What is wrong?

Hi i have three quesions , well first i was in a car accidents where my car flipped two or so times, i went to the hospital that day but the couple of test they ran were fine but the didnt give me a test for my head and i been having some off and on throbbing in my head last nomore then seconds and its kinda mild but its not normal for me . Do you have any ideas what might be going on. Then secondly ive been having chest pain on the right side not the side my hear t on , Followed by othersymptoms like pain on that same side but on my upper back , my throat feel like its s o much cold in there but I m nt sick im not coughing or any thing and i asl got lite headed a few tines
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013