Throbbing headache radiating to jaw and neck on passing toilet. What could be the cause?

I went to the toilet whilst I was on the toilet my head suddenly started throbbing ,was very intense then my jaw and neck started feeling really tight I had to lay down I thought it was going to continue down my body but it never went further than my neck.This was a pain I never felt before and has fightened me I am very shaken by this have you ever heard of anything like this before.Kind Regards Michelle. Sloan
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012