Throbbing headache, hissing sound in ears. Cholesterol, sugar levels normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hello doctor, I have my head about to explode several times those last three months and I hear a slight hissing in my ears during the day time but not in my dreams, and I wish I find an answer, I guess my head is about to explode and I might die because of some explosion inside of me... My cholesterol is fine, the sugar in my body is fine I did lots of tests and everything is just fine... Could it be something serious? I wish I know because when it happens for few seconds I need to be in a calm place just relaxing without talking to anyone...
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013