Throbbing headache during periods, ear pain, sore neck. Taking advil medication. Treatment?

Im on my period. I had cramps the first two days but now it s like the muscles in my abdomin are sore and hard. 2 days ago I started having a headache , I took Advil and it went away. All day yesterday and today, I have this throbbing pain in my head. It feels like my head weighs a million pounds and is going to explode. Sharp pains come on and off through my ears. My neck is so sore and I can barley even turn it. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012