Throbbing headache during climax of sex, unable to continue. Causes and solutions?

When I have sex, at the height of climax or just before it we have to stop cuz I get a sudden huge headache right between my temples that keeps pounding til I have completely settled down from the excitement of Sex. Been only going on for the last 2 days. Why and what causes it anything I can do to prevent it? Feels like if I go thru with the climatic moment my head will burst too. Have to stop sex all together head ache is so bad.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012