Throbbing headache after being hit on the head. Small indent on the skull. Need to go to doctor?

I hit the top of my head pretty hard at work today. Initially, I had a throbbing headache but it subsided after about 10-15 minutes and I was left with a dull ache. I noticed it was still sore later but only now have I been able to feel it and have someone else look at it. There is a small indent in my skull and it is very tender to touch. I was told there is a tiny cut in my head where I hurt. Should I be concerned? Do I need to have a doctor look at it? Thanks. LMR
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013