Throat uneasiness, ringing in ear, cold, cough. Had thyroid. Take nutrilite supplements, thyroid problem?

i have a doubt that i might have thyroid problem nw.i hd it earlier bfore marriage..nw im a mother of a son 1 yr old..during my conception my thyroid ws normal bt nw i feel uneasy surrounding my throat,could feel the ringing of the year sumtym, jst lyk a thyroid symptom..i m also suffering from cold and cough badly..nw my concern is that can i take sum of the nutrilite supplements lyk omega 3,bio c, co enzyme,nutrilite daily, milk thistle with dandelion,fruits and vegetables concentrated while having thyroid..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013