Throat tingling, gagging, vomiting. Taking adderall, lexapro. History of poor mental health. Treatment?

I have a feeling like there is a hair in the back of my throat. I ve had it for three days non stop and have been gagging and vomited once due to the sensation. I have been brushing my teeth eating drinking gargeling and scraping my tounge with fingers to get hair, there is nothing there, no relief either. What can be causing this? I have no allergies every, I do have cats dogs fish and chickens. I have psoriasis , athritis, schizophrenia , adhd and depression. I am on medication. The psoriasis is newly diagnosed. I am on tretion cream for acne, and a liquid for my dry scaly patches. Only been taking these for two weeks though. I am also on seroquil adderall and lexapro . Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012