Throat tightness, red itchy bump on arm, numbness in stomach and elbow. What is this?

Hello. I have really big concern that s bothering me. So, the other day when I was at home, I was washing clothes and drying them on the porch since our dryer was broken. After hanging them outside, I went back to my room to read my book and explore on my computer. Half an hour later, I went to check on them to see if their dry, but I didn t put on any shoes or slippers and went out barefooted. When I came back in, I had a tight feeling in my throat to my chest and down in my stomach on the right side. So, I gargled my throat and took some Aleve . Then, on another day, I had a red bump on my arm that was really itchy so I used anti itch cream. Day 2, the bump had a white head in the center and was still itchy so I continued using the cream. Day 3, it was gone and left a dark spot on my arm. I told my mom and we cleaned around my whole room but found nothing. One day later, I started feeling my stomach go numb on the right side and my elbows started swelling and feeling numb also. I got really scared and took Aleve again and gargled in warm water and salt. The next few days, my stomach was numb still, making it to the point that it felt like I didn t even have any feeling in it at all. I tried looking up answers, but didn t know what cause it could be anything! Now, it s almost 2 weeks and I still feel numb in the stomach and elbows as well as my throat, then started getting an ear infection . I really hope its not an ulcer , and I can t afford to go see the local doctor because I don t have insurance anymore since I m a year past 18. Can anyone tell me what this is and what solutions I have?? I m very nervous and worried about my condition.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012