Throat tightening sensation post eating, trouble breathing. History of heartburn, reflux problem. How to treat LPR?

Hi....I am suffering from reflux problems for about a year....earlier i used to get only heartbun from my reflux....but now a days it seems my problem is getting worse....nowdays after having meal...I feel the sensation of throat tighness which is very scary...and somtimes it causes trouble breathing too....after some research I have found thar my problem is LPR and not GERD ....Can you suggest me what are the options I can try to get relief from all these troubles????
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012