Throat tickling. Endoscopy normal. Antibiotics ineffective. Quit smoking

I’m Garo Muradian, 26 years old, from Syria, I’m a smoker but I quit smoking every now and then.
For the past four years I have been having a kind of tickling in my throat, I feel it gets worse when I shout or speak loudly. Several local doctors have examined me and asked for Endoscopy Throat process reporting that there's nothing wrong with me and prescribed different antibiotics and allergy drugs, but nothing worked out for me.
I still suffer from this tickling sensation, and I have noticed that it sometimes gets stronger and my voice gets coarse when the tickling increases. However, I feel that the tickling gets better when I go for a walk or take a hot shower.
I have been smoking for 5 years, and last year I quit thinking that smoking might be causing the problem, but this did not lead to any noticeable improvement.
I wonder if you could help me diagnose this condition and help me get rid of this pain.

Thanks a lot
p.s: the Endoscopy Throat process is attached in the following link:
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013