Throat tickle, dry mouth, coughing, breathlessness, taken diabetes for bronchitis

MY NAME IS WALTON IAM 58 YEARS OLD ....I DONT SMOKE DRINK ECT I WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH DIABETIES . MY LEVELS WERE 350 OVER . THAT WAS A WEEK AGO I RECENTLY HAD MY NURSE CHECK IT AGAIN IT WAS DOWN TO 170.....I WAS GIVEN METAFORMIN 500 MIL. I HAVE BEEN GETTING THIS ITCHY TICKLE IN THE THROAT , THAT WONT GO AWAY. IT STARTS WITH A DRY MOUTH...THEN WHEN I TRY TO COUGH LITTLE OR NO PHLEM COMES UP...THEN WHEN I TRY TO INHALE TO RECOVER FROM THE COUGH. MY AIR IS SHUT OFF...IT KEEPS HAPPENING AND WONT GO AWAY....IT IS THE MOST FRIGHTENING THING THAT EVER HAPPEN....IF I STRUGGLE TO INHALE IT MAKES IT WORSE ...IF I RELAX AFTER ABOUT 30 SECONDS THE AIR SLOWLY OPENS UP AND I CAN BREATHE AGAIN...THE EPISODES CREATE A PANIC I BEGIN TO SWEAT. AND PRAY THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO INHALE AND BREATHE. AS I START TO RECOVER A ACIDIC PHLEM COMES OUT.....WALTON...I HAVE HAD THIS DURING MY LIFE BUT NOT WITH THIS FREQUENCY ....THE DOCTOR CONCLUDED BRONCHITIS AND GAVE ME ANTIBIOTICS THAT DONT DO ANYTHING................ HELP.....
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012